A variety of path and hiking trails with varied landscape.
You will find many trails adapted to age and level : on one side the hills of Quercy and its steep slope on the other side the lowland of Gascony. The Tourist Office provides a map with the main trails :
Hiking Tours :
- Four sign posted loops between 7km to 11 km (click on the headings to download the maps)
- La sente du Calvaire (7 km)
- La croix de la femme (11 km)
- Les anciens chemins de halages (7 km)
- Les coteaux de Boudou (16 km)
- The GR65 : Lauzerte-Moissac (24 km) and Moissac-Auvillar (21 km)
- The Cluniac way (99 km) : Moissac to St Maurin, through Layrac and Moirax. Varied landscape of hills, forests, bastides.The signposting is noticeable in magenta. Information at the Tourist Office.
- 4 city tours of discovery, from 2 km to 6 km
- From the river to the Abbaye
- Moissac Art Deco
- The panoramic view from the statue of the Virgin, 10 mins on foot from the Abbey.
- The loop between Napoleon Bridge and the Canal Bridge
Download our hiking map here. You can find all the trails on www.cirkwi.com (enter Moissac, 82200).
Many structures organise trekking :